- Compilation of financial statements
- Assistance and
consultation regarding financial statement preparation
Corporate and personal income tax
- Updates and advice pertaining to current and emerging accounting issues
- Special purpose compilation of financial information
Taxes are a concern for ALL
Our services and include assistance with:
- Corporate Reorganization
- 85 Rollovers
- Capital Gains
- Deferral of Income taxes
- Settlement Negotiations
- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Sale of Property
- Personal Tax Planning
Whether an incorporation, partnership or sole proprietorship, starting and successfully continuing in business requires dealing with complicated regulations and tax laws. These vary depending upon business structure. Decisions that must be considered include leasing or buying equipment, type of remuneration paid, i.e. salaries, or dividends; date of year end, maintaining relevant/timely financial data for cash flows, budgets, income and long-term goals. GFV has assisted many start-up entrepreneurs with their futures. Our advice, assistance and support can free you from the mundane and allow you to tackle the task of building sales while enhancing your business and its reputation within your community.
Assistance as, when and where you need it
Running a business these days requires that the owner-manager wear many hats. Most entrepreneurs assume varied roles such as marketing manager, sales person, staff coordinator, inventory manager, payable clerk, collections officer, and customer services, not to mention administration, dealing with taxation, budgeting, banking, etc. The GFV team understands the personal sacrifices that today’s entrepreneurs must make. We recognize that, because of the day-to-day operational stresses entrepreneurs face, assistance is required to maintain both short and long-term plans. We know that not all of your decisions should be made hastily or in isolation. That is why GFV provides consulting service on an as-needed basis to:
- Maintain company records during peak seasons or vacations
- Prepare and/or review budgets, monthly financial statements and cash flows as well as providing impartial input into your decision making.
- Assist in long-term planning and decisions on capital purchases and financial alternatives.
- Provide input on business and personal decisions to help you understand how they may affect your business, personal and family life.
- Manage and/or maintain cash flow for monthly, yearly cash flow and profit projections